Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Vaatetuspuuhia - Making clothes


Valmistaudun hiljalleen Villa Rulluddin pikkujouluihin tekemällä myytävää. Minusta on hauskinta tehdä siten, että samalla kokeilen uusia juttuja, kuten nyt näitä mekkoja itse värjäämistäni puuvillapitsinauhoista. Materiaali on aivan liian paksua ja kömpelöä, mutta niin vaan taipuu nukkien vaatteiksi.


I'm making clothes and it is most fun when experimenting with new materials or ways of making. I dyed some cotton lace ribbon, way too thick and clumsy I thought, but managed to make wearable little dresses. Yay!


Pöydälle kasaantuu kaikenlaista. 


Nyt puikoilla viihtyvät paksut ja muhkuraiset langat. Tähän aikaan vuodesta tarvitaan lämmintä päälle.


While knitting I seem to gravitate towards thick and bulky yarn. Well, it's the time of the year for warm clothes. Stay toasty!

5 comments:

Ingi said...

Mainio idea nuo puuvillapitsivaatteet!

PILAR6373 said...

Has hecho buenos experimentos con la cinta,los vestidos han quedado bonitos!! La ropa de abrigo se ve preciosa y calentita,lo mejor para el invierno!!!
Besos.

elizabeth s said...

Your fashion designs are really lovely and look so fashionable and comfortable! I am certain that each of your little ladies are extremely grateful to have such a talented seamstress living in their neighborhood! :D

elizabeth

shannonc60 said...

Some really great knits as usual, but I really love that last one!

The grandmommy said...

I thought the yellow dress was my favorite until I kept scrolling down! They are ALL beautiful!