Saturday, December 20, 2014

21.12.


Nyt taitaa täytyä klikata kuvaa, että näkee tämänaamuisen lahjan Petran kalenterista. Oli aivan pakko tempaista se heti seinälle. Ihana! Ihan huippu.

I think you need to click the picture to see this morning's gift as Blogger leaves the right edge of the square photos out and it's there on the wall. I just had to hang it right away. It's wonderful. I have these in real life too, a small one in the kitchen for any old small stuff, one for thread and one for miniatures. I'm soooo happy with this one.

3 comments:

Saila said...

Ihana lokerikko! Muutenkin kaunista ja viihtyisää.

Daydreamer said...

What a beautiful gift! Your little kitchen is so utterly charming! I think I could live just like that!
Happy Holidays to you!

elvira said...

Hi ..!! I'm a new follower :)
You are a wonderful blog ..!!!!
Compliments ..!!
Merry Christmas ..!!
elvira