Friday, October 16, 2009

Adalmiinan vaatteet ja muuta - Adalmiina's clothes etc.


Miinu sai vieraan Heleenelundista eli vaatetin nuken. Miinu had a guest from Heleenelund meaning I wigged and clothed a doll for my friend.


Rouvat kaffilla Fauniuksen katolla. Kyllä ne samaan kuvaan sopivat, vaikka vähän eri aikaa elävätkin. Ladies having coffee on the roof terrace of Faunius. They are fine together even though they are from a bit different periods.

Olen myös saanut kaksi blogipalkintoa, kiitos Katherine ja Rosanna!


So here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (Thank you Katherine!!)
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Seven things about me:
1. I love everything sweet, except for honey, which is too sweet for my taste. I'd like to like honey, because it's beautiful and healthy.
2. I sit most comfortably with my legs crossed (like a yoga-sit), but now I have to learn not to, because I've created this patch of elephant skin on my ankle and it's going to affect the joint too. Bummer.
3. I'm good at falling asleep, it takes less than 5 minutes usually. I may say something and fall asleep before I've finished what I'm saying.
4. I'm also good at waking up. I'm often in a happy mood when I wake up and can be active immediately.
5. I can throw cartwheels and make a split now, but I could not do those when I was a child. I'm much more flexible now.
6. I cannot drive a car and I'm really really careful with my bike.
7. I've suffered from depression and still have to fight it, especially in the autumns, when it is getting dark.



The rules are
1. Show the image of the award, and state rules.
2. Post the link of the person that gave you the prize. Thank you Rosanna!
3. Display 10 blogs to which you grant the award.
4. Advise the blogs listed

Blogs I give both the awards:
1. My little country house
2. Hallahovi
3. Mustix
4. Villa Désordre
5. Tuominotko and Veeran talli
6. Kurjenpolvi
7. Lissun nukkekoti
8. Nukkekoti 1700-luvun malliin

7 comments:

Fabi said...

Hola
En mi blog te he dejado dos premios, porque creo que te lo mereces.
Besitos

rosanna said...

Hanna, I love your elderly Ladies. They are so natural and they look so engrossed in their conversation.The dress is so good. Thank you for sharing Rosanna

Sans! said...

I really love your ladies.

- Virpi said...

Adalmiinan vaatetus on just nappiin. Ja míkä frisyyri! Täytyy sanoa, vaikka tämän olen jo monesti sanonutkin, mutta nämä muorit muovautuvat kyllä jokaisessa nukkekodissa ihan oman näköisekseen. Niin kuin nyt tästäkin kuvasta näkee! Upea lopputulos, kerrassaan.

Kiitos ja kumarrus myös tunnustuksesta, sellainen on aina ilo ja kunnia saada!

Kana-asiaa: Pitäisiköhän Kurjenpolven kanalasta lähettää Miinulle huollettavaksi yksi kelpo munija? Voisit sitä Miinun luvalla vähän mittailla. Tosin en kyllä ole varma, ovatko mittasuhteet omissani oikein ollenkaan, mutta ei se nyt niin vakavaa olekaan.

sirpa said...

Kiitos Hanna! Hiano muori tosiaan!

jirps said...

Kiitos tunnustuksesta *niiaa niks*
Upea vaatetus tuli rouvashenkilölle! Tuo kuva on ihana; mummelit höpäjämässä niin syvällisiä :]

Linjuri said...

Kiitokset blogipalkinnoista Hanna! En ole osallistunut näiden palkintojen jakamiseen, kun aikaa ei ole muutenkaan ollut blogin päivityksellekään. Ilahdun aina kovasti näitä saadessani,ja monesti ne ovat tulleet jo aikoja sitten, en vaan ole huomannut kun en netissä käy edes viikoittain.
Sinun huovutustyösi ovat mahtavia, käytät suloisia eläinaiheita töissäsi, ja lopputulos on aina aito ja hellyttävä!